Project SAFEHAVEN is a business division born from our deep roots with the military and first responder communities. Our goal is to empower your organization’s leaders and staff with information, plans, training, and technology that will enhance workplace safety and prepare them to face any event. When tragedy strikes, everyone must be ready. We created Project SAFEHAVEN knowing that the odds of surviving any life-threatening situation increase with early detection, realistic training, and a team’s confidence to follow protocols. Project SAFEHAVEN brings together former Active Duty military, First Responder, and Disaster Preparedness experts who have spent a lifetime developing and training on the tactics, techniques, and procedures that save lives. Our team arrives ready to assess your specific situation and guide your team toward preparedness with customized, proven solutions and state-of-the-art technologies.
Project SAFEHAVEN is an Integration of Services and Technology
- Analysis and Consultation
- Site Survey
- Staff Training
- System and Inter-Agency Process Integration
- Hardware Selection and Procurement
- Hardware Installation and Support
- Functional Exercise Management
- Emergency Service Coordination Planning
- ZeroEyes – Image recognition technology that detects a firearm, captures the image and subject(s), then relays the image and location to first-responders and agency stakeholders, and then tracks the suspect’s location from camera-to-camera. Learn more...
- TAG Global Systems – State-of-the-art Windows-based smart screens that can be used for information sharing, collaboration with command centers, mobile devices, and integrated across locations for an operational video wall. Learn more...