At Betis Group, we understand the importance of ethics in today’s business environment and adhere to a strict policy of Corporate and Social Responsibility. Our employees at every level are held to a defined code of conduct, and we strive to produce sustainable, socially responsible solutions.
In all that we do, Betis Group follows the very best practices in safety, ethical business, social and environmental responsibility. We will promote the health and well-being of Betis Group employees and their families. We are very proud to support the men and women in the armed forces. We will work with our communities by volunteering and financially supporting education and other worthy causes.
Ethics & Business Conduct
The successful business operation and reputation of Betis Group is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
Compliance with this policy of business ethics and conduct is the responsibility of every Betis Group employee.
Every person employed by Betis Group will:
- Uphold the Constitution, laws, and regulations of the United States of America and all of the Governments therein and never be a party to their evasion
- Give a full day’s labor for a full day’s pay, giving earnest effort and best thought to the performance of duties
- Seek to find and employ more efficient and economical ways of getting tasks accomplished.
- Put our clients’ needs first
- Respect the public trust
- Expose corruption wherever discovered
- Never conspire with business competitors
- Never seek to bribe others and refuse all bribes
- Never use any information gained confidentially in the performance of Company duties as a means of making private profit for anyone
- Never discriminate unfairly by the dispensing of special favors or privileges to anyone whether for remuneration or not; and never accept, for himself or herself or for family members, favors or benefits under circumstances which might be construed by reasonable persons as influencing the performance of Government duties
- Never discriminate against any employee, in any way, because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability