Betis Group is seeking a VTC Technician with proven experience to join its growing team. The candidate should demonstrate expertise and experience on audio, video, net, and streaming services that allows staff to effectively collaborate in person and in a virtual setting. Our ideal candidate is a natural leader and team player.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
- Hands-on technical management of VTC hardware/software applications
- Setup, test, operate, and tear down audio/visual and VTC equipment; (e.g., VTC carts, microphones, audio mixers, video switches, speakers, laptop computers for presentation, etc.)
- Provide technical consultation and assist with videoconferencing operations and maintenance
- Execute all aspects of videoconferencing including call setup, end-user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of trouble incidents occurring during calls
- Provide technical and operational support for VTC architecture.
- Assist with scheduling meeting rooms supporting conferences, training session, and special events
- Administrative experience scheduling, controlling, delivering, and monitoring meetings using Adobe Connect, WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Microsoft Teams, and Cisco vBrick
- In room VIP support camera operator, mics, AMX/Crestron control for room sourcing of audio and visual
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Control Hub, Crestron, Crestron Flex installation and troubleshooting, and Codecs (Models, VTC protocols H.323, SIP calling)
- Ability to manage Cisco VTC integration with Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) or Expressways VC
- Ability to manage on-prem and cloud application/access
- Ability to work across multiple technical teams to coordinate details and requirements for executive events
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and oral communication skills; must possess proper, professional email etiquette for Chairman and VIP audiences.
- Five or more years of experience managing and supporting complex video and audio teleconferences using cited technologies
- Experience managing other collaboration platforms such as Cisco/Tandberg and Poly, and knowledge of how they interact with video teleconference (VTC) applications such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Live Event, and Cisco WebEx
- Experience administering, managing, and running live streaming events for customers
- Experience with scripting
- Experience managing Quality of Service (QoS) for the VTC
- Experience managing live meetings and events, training sessions, and conferences
- Experience in a financial services environment preferred
BA/BS in Computer Science, Communication Technology, or an equivalent combination of education or experience
Special Certifications/Security Clearances
- US Citizenship Required
- Must be able to obtain a minimum of PUBLIC TRUST/CONFIDENTIAL clearance or above as required by the scope of work/work objectives
Betis Group understands and values the talent and experience of all our employees. Our people are our greatest asset! Along with a competitive salary, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that complete a total compensation package to support you and your family.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D – Company Paid
- Retirement Planning
- PTO – Holiday, Sick Leave, Vacation, Volunteer Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Betis Health and Wellness Program
About Betis Group
Betis Group, Inc. is an experienced provider of comprehensive information technology products, solutions, and services. Since 1995, we have supplied expert end-to-end support to our public and private sector clients world-wide. We offer services in the areas of systems engineering, enterprise solutions, software engineering, technology deployments, staff augmentation, infrastructure installation and upgrades, and hardware/software sales.
Betis Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.