This position requires experience in o365 and Teams support administration.
Betis Group is seeking a Systems Administrator O365 Tier 3 Support position. This person should be able to jump into position with little to no hands on training of the following elements:
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot MS Exchange
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot MS Teams
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
- Execute system management, Configuration Management, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring activities.
- Provide comprehensive Windows systems administration and operations.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and scripting
- Execute tests of new Hardware and Software.
- Perform the requirements for off-hour systems maintenance work.
- Monitor and Support security controls and capabilities in operating systems, layered products, and specialty software to achieve security goals.
- Install and Configure Windows systems.
- Assist business users and systems engineers with the setup, installation, and testing of Applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of standard System Administration tools and practices.
Knowledge of financial services industry security standards and practices.
- Strong Windows administration skills.
Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Five or more years of experience administering Microsoft Exchange Servers on prem.
Five or more years of experience managing and Supporting Windows Servers.
- Experience in a financial services environment preferred.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
Special Certifications/Security Clearances
- US Citizenship Required
- Must be able to obtain a minimum of PUBLIC TRUST/CONFIDENTIAL clearance or above as required by the scope of work/work objectives
Betis Group understands and values the talent and experience of all our employees. Our people are our greatest asset! Along with a competitive salary, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that complete a total compensation package to support you and your family.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D – Company Paid
- Retirement Planning
- PTO – Holiday, Sick Leave, Vacation, Volunteer Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Betis Health and Wellness Program
About Betis Group
Betis Group, Inc. is an experienced provider of comprehensive information technology products, solutions, and services. Since 1995, we have supplied expert end-to-end support to our public and private sector clients world-wide. We offer services in the areas of systems engineering, enterprise solutions, software engineering, technology deployments, staff augmentation, infrastructure installation and upgrades, and hardware/software sales.
Betis Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.