Betis Group is seeking qualified Microsoft Teams Voice Engineers to join our Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Infrastructure Services team. This is a FULLY REMOTE position on a 7.5 year period of performance contract.
Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
Microsoft Teams engineer that must be a subject matter expert in Teams Voice solution development and implementations. Primarily responsible for migration of legacy PBXs across all sites by removing dependencies on the PBX platforms for financial services client.
- Primarily responsible for migration of legacy PBXs across all sites by removing dependencies on the PBX platforms for financial services client
- Complete PBX migration via Microsoft Teams Enterprise voice
- Analyzing existing standalone or clustered telephony infrastructure components with engineering and operations teams
- Engineer Enterprise Voice solution for the above sites aligning with organizations’ cost save initiatives and strategic end state objectives.
- Create best practice design, plan and deployment of solution for complete PBX, Voicemail and ISDN elimination in a phased approach incorporating standalone / highly available Session Border Controllers for PBX/Trader Voice interconnectivity, media gateways, centralized SIP trunks etc.
- Provide Microsoft Teams solution design, plan and delivery in complex and regulated locations with multiple separate legal entities collocated in the same site.
- To create or validate inter-relationships between PBX users in same or different sites and to design corresponding MS Teams features and dependencies.
- To create/validate PBX to Enterprise Voice migration plan, to ensure all deployments meet the level of readiness as stipulated by the user migration team
- Proven experience Microsoft Team Voice integration and design of complex Enterprise Voice Solutions
- Knowledge about Unified Communications / Collaboration industry standards & trends
- Strong presentation skills in verbal and written communication,
Skills and proven experience with following products:
- MS Teams Voice
- MS Teams endpoints including but not limited to IP phones
- Knowledge about various PBXs including but not limited to Avaya, Cisco, Session Border Controllers & Media Gateways SIP trunks (Centralized, Local)
- Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Cloud PBX features and system/user administration
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must pass a Public Trust background investigation
Salary Commensurate with Experience