Betis Group is looking for a Remote SharePoint Developer with proven experience to join our growing team. The candidate should demonstrate expertise and experience with SharePoint settings configuration and building custom web applications. Our ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
- Perform System management, Configuration management, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring activities, and general day-to-day operation Support to the portal team.
- Execute tests of new Hardware and Software.
- Maintain System, Application, security, SharePoint and IIS event logs, registry, and environment settings.
- Install and Configure operating systems and executes Updates and Upgrades.
- Provide comprehensive Windows cluster services and Network load balancing management.
- Assist business users and systems engineers with the setup, installation, and testing of their Applications.
- Execute backups of the SharePoint environment (e.g. SQL Server backup, IIS backup, SharePoint backup).
- Manage all site collections on a Web application.
- Work in close coordination with End Users to identify and provide solutions, site changes, and site capabilities as required.
- Develop code and integrate artwork, text, and other front-end adjustments to websites.
- Manage permissions and restrict and revoke access where necessary.
- Setup and manage alerts to monitor activity on business-critical information as required.
- Proactively identify inactive sites and delete as necessary.
- Ensures uniform navigation throughout sites.
- Design and develop customized solutions using MS SharePoint and MS Teams
- Develop custom web parts, workflows, forms, and templates using SharePoint Framework, Power Apps, Power Automate, and other development tools.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, define specifications, develop, and deliver solutions.
- Drive the architecture discussions for SharePoint and MS Teams, developing and managing the product roadmap.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to SharePoint and MS Teams integrations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of the SharePoint licensing model and application concepts
- Understanding of standard SharePoint System Administration tools and practices
- Knowledge of industry and security standards and practices
- Familiar with various SharePoint site attributes, spanning the site collection level, site level, gallery level, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of internet/intranet Web sites.
- Ability to code in Java and C#
- Three or more years of experience administrating a SharePoint environment.
- Experience with architecting and implementing M365 SharePoint Hubs, Permissions, Templates, workflows, and forms.
- Experience in integrating Microsoft 365 with other enterprise applications.
- Experience working with Azure.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Communication Technology, or an equivalent combination of education or experience
Special Certifications/Security Clearances
- US Citizen
Betis Group understands and values the talent and experience of all our employees. Our people are our greatest asset! Along with a competitive salary, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that complete a total compensation package to support you and your family.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D – Company Paid
- Retirement Planning
- PTO – Holiday, Sick Leave, Vacation, Volunteer Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Betis Health and Wellness Program
About Betis Group
Betis Group, Inc. is an experienced provider of comprehensive information technology products, solutions, and services. Since 1995, we have supplied expert end-to-end support to our public and private sector clients world-wide. We offer services in the areas of systems engineering, enterprise solutions, software engineering, technology deployments, staff augmentation, infrastructure installation and upgrades, and hardware/software sales.
Betis Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.