Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide senior level engineering design, architecture, engineering, implementation, and support to provide enterprise-level solutions using physical and virtual networking technologies, server hosting, and storage solutions for legacy, hybrid, and cloud-based applications.
- Support the implementation of Hosted Services that utilize VMware systems solutions to connect services within legacy Data Center LAN as well as remote Data Centers for high availability and redundancy.
- Evaluates, designs, documents, installs, implements, tests, and performs problem isolation for cloud native and cloud hybrid Software Designed Data Center Infrastructure.
- Plans, researches, evaluates, and recommends new equipment and related technologies. Uses monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software tools and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems difficult problems.
- Performs estimates of performance and reliability of proposed cloud native and cloud hybrid solutions.
- Four-year college degree
- 5 years related experience
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Cloud architecture experience utilizing AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Knowledge of designing scalable solutions Data Centers of all sizes and the ability to scale down or up depending on required solution
- Knowledge and experience with Large Scale Storage Area Network Systems (Design, Build, Operate).
- Knowledge and experience with VMware (Design, Build, Operate)
- Knowledge of IP Networking VPN’s, switching, and routing- Knowledge of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) concepts and principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft File Systems, Operating Systems and Applications
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft OS and Wintel systems- Systems Engineering background with understanding of Cloud Computing Reference Architecture.
- Design knowledge and experience with Cisco Network components (switches, routers)
Licenses and Certifications
- Certifications: CCNA-DC, CCNP, CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, 1 or more architect level certifications in another technical area (Server, Storage, Network, etc.), ITIL v3.0 Foundations certificate.
- VMware: VCP 5+ Certified, working knowledge of SRM, VCOPS, SMVI, VCAC- Networking
- All candidates are encouraged to apply, but many positions require a strict drug and background check by our customers. Betis Group, Inc. supports and adheres to all state laws regarding background checks.
- Full Time/Contract
|Job Category||Cloud Computing|