FUNCTIONAL SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT III (WINDOWS) W/TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
Betis Group, Inc. is looking for a Functional Subject Matter Expert III (Windows) with a Top-Secret Clearance located in Pocatello, Idaho for onsite work and shall be responsible for engineering, design, integration, deployment, testing, certification, patching, and addressing interoperability issues, not only of the base Windows Server 2016/2019 or later server and Windows 10 desktop or later operating system, but for all support libraries, components, and application dependencies. In-depth knowledge of: Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2016/2019 or later) Nano, Core, and Server with a Desktop Experience and modifying task sequences for Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and System Center Configuration Manager, DISA STIGS, how to apply, how to modify Microsoft security policy templates, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) experience and knowledge creating and maintaining PXE server, expert knowledge in driver requirements for Microsoft Windows operating systems, expert in WINPE, expert in Windows Deployment Services, expert in Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (ADK), expert in Windows Automated Installation Toolkit (AIK), expert in using and creating scripts using Microsoft PowerShell, expert in knowledge of Microsoft Sysprep tools, extensive knowledge of Microsoft deployment tools and scripting required.
Position requirements and duties of the Functional Subject Matter Expert III (Windows) (SME)
- Design, implement, and integrate as well as provide ongoing support of the Windows Infrastructure.
• Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for all Windows environments and have expert knowledge and skills in using the tools listed in 4.7 above.
• Engineer, integrate, design and deploying various Windows components and expert knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy, digital certificates, multi factor integration, DNS and DHCP.
• Create and maintain bare-metal and virtual machines with the appropriate distribution of Windows and network configuration, using tools that include Windows
Deployment Services, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, Hyper-V, SQL Server, Windows 2016/2019, Windows 10 and 11.
• Create baselines for Windows Server 2016/2019 or higher with the DISA STIGS applied for Windows 2016/2019, Windows 2016/2019 Full, Windows
2016/2019 Nano, Windows 2016/2019 Core, Windows 2016/2019 or higher with Desktop Experience, and Windows 10 or higher.
• Create a deployable method for the baselines to include network installation, PXE Boot, WDS, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, MECM, MDT Share, DVD, and USB Device.
• Create a step-by-step build documentation and engineering documentation for all versions of baseline images.
• Create a Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/Systems Center
Configuration Manager deployment server with full functionality to deploy systems.
• Create a Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/Systems Center Configuration Manager deployment user and engineering documentation.
• Create a PXE Boot Deployment Server, user documentation and engineering documentation.
• Provision/configure required software onto servers, such as web servers and databases such as SQL Server.
• Possess proficient understanding of networks, storage, and LAN/WAN systems and applications as well as their dependencies. The Contractor shall possess knowledge of TCP/IP, subnet masks, routing, SMTP.
• Shall have competence in scripting languages such as VBScript and PowerShell.
• Evaluate, improve, and maintain the information security throughout the Windows infrastructure.
• Work in hybrid environment of virtualized and cloud platforms.
• Monitor and correct server issues and create recovery processes for failures and performance bottlenecks. Shall use native, add on tools, and third-party tools
to troubleshoot malfunctions, optimizations. The Contractor shall use tools include Resource Kits, Development Kits, and commercial tools.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools to include printing.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide 4th level support.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is kept up to date to include inventory and patch levels of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval.
• Integrate systems with Windows as it applies to authentication and core services dependencies such single sign-on and Active Directory. Engineer and implement
solutions for multi factor authentication with FBI standardized software and hardware.
• Document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, and revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys.
• Continually transition knowledge to the Government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
Experience/Education requirements for the Functional Subject Matter Expert III (Windows) (SME)
- This position shall be filled with individuals that have a minimum of Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or equivalent certification,
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten years of experience required.
- Top Secret Security Clearance required.
- Ability to work onsite in Pocatello, Idaho.
Salary Range: $125,000-$140,000 per year
|Job Category||System Administration|