Senior Systems Engineer
Betis Group is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with proven experience to join our team. The candidate should demonstrate expertise and experience with Windows Server 2016/2019, Linux Redhat V6-V8, and Oracle Primavera. Our ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of cloud modernization.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
- Install, configure, and tune Fusion middleware environments.
- High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for fusion middleware.
- Configuration of LDAP and SSO for fusion middleware and fusion middleware-based products.
- Develop standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds.
- Develop a complete set of fusion middleware documentation describing the current configuration of fusion middleware.
- Troubleshoot web and middleware environments.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Maintain the CWP Training Certificate C# website with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Renew OAuth2 tokens for IMAP mailboxes using the POSTMAN utility.
- Generate and convert internal SSL certificates into Java keystores.
- Renew keytab files for SSO
- Participate in transition from OnPremise to Cloud infrastructure
- Oracle SOA BPM 220.127.116.11 cluster
- Oracle BI Publisher 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 cluster
- WebLogic Server 14.1.1 cluster
- Primavera EPPM 22 clusters
- P6 Web
- P6 Teammember
- P6 Web Services
- P6 Professional client (Install on Citrix servers)
- Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management 19
- Tomcat 9 on Windows and Linux servers
- CollabNet Subversion Edge (SVN) server
- Active Directory Users and Computer utility (ADUC)
- PowerShell scripting, JIRA, Visio, Toad
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Experience with Citrix Workspace client and Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktop 7
- Server experience
- Windows Sever 2016/2019
- Linux Redhat v6 to v8
Master’s degree in an engineering, mathematics, or related discipline with 10 years of relevant experience.
Special Certifications/Security Clearances
- US Citizen
- Public Trust
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), preferred
Betis Group understands and values the talent and experience of all our employees. Our people are our greatest asset! Along with a competitive salary, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that complete a total compensation package to support you and your family.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D – Company Paid
- Retirement Planning
- PTO – Holiday, Sick Leave, Vacation, Volunteer Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Betis Health and Wellness Program
About Betis Group
Betis Group, Inc. is an experienced provider of comprehensive information technology products, solutions, and services. Since 1995, we have supplied expert end-to-end support to our public and private sector clients world-wide. We offer services in the areas of systems engineering, enterprise solutions, software engineering, technology deployments, staff augmentation, infrastructure installation and upgrades, and hardware/software sales.
Betis Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|