Betis Group is looking for a ServiceNow SME to support our Federal client. The ServiceNow SME will perform ServiceNow Architecture, development, and support activities surrounding the ServiceNow platform.
All work activities will be performed remotely unless the government requires the contractor to perform work onsite in the HQ Region.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
- Perform development, configuration activities and administration of the ServiceNow environment
- Implement, monitor and manage integrations between third-party applications and ServiceNow
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with ServiceNow ITAM implementation best practices
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow ITAM, ITOM & CMDB Products, particularly as it relates to hardware and software asset management
- Contribute to the continual improvement of delivery of processes and maturity of the ITAM practice
- Develop applications on the platform leveraging core ITSM tables, scripts, rules, workflows, data imports and transformations, etc.
- Analyze and translate business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve complex business objectives
- Demonstrate solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Ensure instance health by working with technical teams to reduce technical debt and align to ServiceNow leading practices
- Demonstrate experience working with workflows in key areas of the ServiceNow platform
- Understanding and experience with driving process optimization using automation
- Ability to produce a functional design document to match needed customer requirements
- Create and maintain design specifications, architectural diagram, process diagrams to support and communicate changes to the ServiceNow platform
- Responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in coherent system design
- Provide expert knowledge to ServiceNow application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps and practices.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education or experience
- Five to seven years of experience in service delivery and a strong understanding of ServiceNow development best practices
- Skill in all areas of ServiceNow development and configuration including, but not limited to core ITSM tables, scripting, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
- Experience with ServiceNow integration with 3rd party software and applications
- Experience with custom application development, developing and implementing API’s and knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery
- Proven experience in facilitating requirement gathering workshops, design and development activities to deliver and deploy a satisfactory end-user experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and a proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to document requirements and solution modifications
- Experience with domain separation and system/process automation (orchestration)
- High level of interpersonal skills in order to collaboratively work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Experience with Configuration Management Databases and associated improvement initiatives.
- HAM Pro experience and / or knowledge
Required and Desired Skills/Certifications
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- ServiceNow System Administrator, Implementation Specialist or Platform Architect certification.
Betis Group understands and values the talent and experience of all our employees. Our people are our greatest asset! Along with a competitive salary, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that complete a total compensation package to support you and your family.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D – Company Paid
- Retirement Planning
- PTO – Holiday, Sick Leave, Vacation, Volunteer Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training
- Betis Health and Wellness Program
About Betis Group
Betis Group, Inc. is an experienced provider of comprehensive information technology products, solutions, and services. Since 1995, we have supplied expert end-to-end support to our public and private sector clients world-wide. We offer services in the areas of systems engineering, enterprise solutions, software engineering, technology deployments, staff augmentation, infrastructure installation and upgrades, and hardware/software sales.
Betis Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
|Job Category||Software Developer, Software Engineer|