BETIS GROUP PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Betis Group (“Seller”) offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. However, if the Manufacturer or the Manufacturer’s authorized Distributor impose additional restrictions or conditions for the return of a product, then Betis and the Customer must abide by these terms. Customer may obtain these requirements from the Betis account manager and may obtain manufacturer contact information by contacting the Betis Purchasing Department at 866.752.3847 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Return Restrictions
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products as directed by the Seller within fifteen (15) days of the product delivery date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products as directed by the Seller within thirty (30) days of the product delivery date. Seller will charge a minimum of a 15% restocking fee. The Customer may choose to receive a credit or exchange valued at the product’s original purchase price less the restocking fee.
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be shipped directly to the Manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the manufacturer or the Betis Purchasing Department.
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by the manufacturer or the Betis Purchasing Department.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered or custom-built may be non-returnable or have unique return restrictions. The Betis Group Sales Department will communicate any such restrictions to the Customer and receive written acceptance of such special terms and conditions prior to placing the order for items that cannot be returned or a refund, credit, or exchange made for any reason.
- Return of Software or DVDs. Seller offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software and DVD movies that are returned within 30 days of delivery date. Seller offers only replacement for software products and DVD movies that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software or DVD movie title. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to the Betis Group Purchasing Department: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) business days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. Seller reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns, those that occur after the five (5) day period, or Products that are returned without a valid RMA.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Incomplete products will be refused and the Customer will not receive a refund, credit, or exchange. In addition, the Seller will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items to the address; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges for returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery.
Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
- Merchandise Damaged in Transit
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling BETIS GROUP Customer Relations or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.