Digital Signage has become a requirement for everything from big box stores to local restaurants.
There’s a great deal of pre-planning and site preparation needed to ensure the components work without fail.
- Document electrical, device security, and wall reinforcement requirements
- Help select displays that are the right size for the location
- Determine bandwidth requirements
- Perform a wireless coverage survey
- Integrated A/V systems
- Cables and racks
- Kiosks and wall/ceiling mount hardware
- Install monitors, digital media players, A/V hardware, and cabling
- Perform device configuration and training for store personnel
- Secure LAN/WAN; install cable and jack protection
- Install and configure wireless access points
- Install device security, anti-tamper and weather-proof enclosures
- Set up multi-monitor kiosks
- Asset management and inventory