BETIS GROUP, INC. IS A TEAMMATE TO CACI ON THE CIO-SP3 CONTRACT VEHICLE FOR THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH.
NIH Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3
CACI Enterprise Solutions, Inc’s CIO-SP3 Contract, HHSN316201200009W, is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) contract that offers products and services with orders placed until May 31, 2022.
The National Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) created the CIO-SP program as a means to provide information technology hardware, software, systems, and services to government information resources management and chief information officers.
- 10- year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance 06/01/2012 to 05/31/2022)
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
Contract NAICS Code(s):