BETIS GROUP, INC. IS A TEAMMATE ON THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH CIO-SP3 LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESS TRACKS
NIH Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3
Radiant Digital (SB)
The CIO-SP3 Contract is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) contract that offers products and services with orders placed until May 31, 2022.
The National Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) created the CIO-SP program as a means to provide information technology hardware, software, systems, and services to government information resources management and chief information officers.
- 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance 06/01/2012 to 05/31/2022)
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
Contract NAICS Code(s):