You need your technology investments to work the way you expect them to. Your business depends on it. Betis offers the tools and expertise to ensure your systems run reliably and consistently.
We know how vital it is for businesses to operate with IT solutions that serve their purposes and meet business goals. At Betis, we customize your solutions to suit your specific business requirements. Our services ensure your IT solutions are not only compatible, but also scalable. This brings long-term solutions that are flexible with your organizational growth and needs.
In order to effectively, efficiently and proactively utilize technology and data in a rapidly changing industry, IT Infrastructure management must be executed with knowledge and precision. Betis helps you navigate your unique and critical business challenges with success, ensuring your IT Infrastructure aligns with your overall corporate operations, strategies and goals.
Benefits of better IT Infrastructure
- Increase productivity
- Cost Savings
- Scalability and Flexibility
- Faster time to market
IT Service Management
IT Service Management (ITSM) involves more than the day-to-day scenarios most people associate with IT Support. Our teams are skilled in every component and activity involved in designing, creating, delivering, supporting and managing the lifecycle of IT services.
Benefits of IT Service Management
- Reduce IT costs
- Improve governance and reduce risk
- Increase agility for new IT services
- Improve quality of service
- Increase competitive advantage
- Improve customer satisfactionIT
- Improve flexibility
Data Center Services
From hardware installation to data backup and archiving, you require services that are agile and up-to-date with high-caliber security measures in place. Betis provides Data Center Services that will keep your entire network mission-ready.
Monitor and Manage
- IT Staffing
- Information Assurance (DIACAP)
- DoDAF Enterprise Architecture Modeling
- Release and Deployment Management (ITILv3)
- ITIL IT Service Management (All 5 component Areas)
- COOP/DR and Executive Services Restoration
- Virtual Server (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Oracle RDBMS DBA
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Microsoft SharePoint content management, migration & custom Web Part development
- Risk averse migration strategy
- Create rack configuration, inventory and asset confirmation
- Full Spectrum Migration services (virtual, cloud and physical)
- Equipment natural approach
- Transformative resources
- Equipment repurposed, resold or recycled
- Arrange certified and insured logistics for door-to-door delivery
- Receive inventory at new site; rerack per configuration plan, cable in
- Inventory & photograph; decommission, palletize, prep and ship
- Remove old cabling, restore site/location to meet lease turn over requirements
Receiving Center Site Prep
- Cabling solution from DEMARC to rack(s)
- Install and integrate environmental sensors and security systems
- Install Cat 3, Cat 5/Cat 6/Fiber; certify and label to customer or industry standards
- Install racks, structured cabling, wall and floor penetrations, cable pathways
- Replacement of network device fan air filters, UPS batteries, and other functions for proper equipment upkeep.
Businesses work with multiple methods of communication such as instant messaging (IM), email, IP Telephony, and other web and presence collaboration tools. Betis offers the expertise and software capabilities to unify your organization’s communications for seamless collaboration and operations.
- Call Control
- Desktop sharing
- Conferencing (audio, web and video)
- Collaboration tools
- Messaging and Presence
- Business Process Integration
- File Exchange
Network Design, Monitoring and Maintenance
Regardless of the size of your business, systems and information networks are critical to its success. Betis identifies your network requirements, architects the best solutions to meet your needs and works hard to connect people, support applications and perform the equired engineering services to ensure high-performance within your enterprise.
- Network planning and design
- Network security architecture
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) design and implementation
- Remote monitoring and maintenance (RMM)
- Network topology mapping
- Security systems compliance design
- Wireless Access Point site survey and planning
Betis helps you apply Virtualization to improve the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization while reducing IT costs and increasing the utilization and flexibility of your existing assets.
- Hardware Virtualization
- Nested Virtualization
With expert-level services related to the physical design, optimization, and implementation of your Enterprise Messaging System (EMS); Betis can streamline your messaging systems to make them secure and reliable.
- Secure messaging to include encrypted, authenticated and digitally signed messaging
- Subscription for priority and security policies