BETIS GROUP, INC. IS A PRIME TEAMMATE ON THE SEAPORT-E CONTRACT VEHICLE FOR THE NAVY.
Navy SeaPort Enhanced
Betis provides the following services:
- Research, technology development, concept exploration, design, and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea, and strategic war-fighting capabilities
- Prototyping and fabrication
- Test and evaluation
- Certification, deployment, life-cycle sustainment, operation, and maintenance
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul
- New product areas, programs, or missions
- We take pride in having Navy Systems Command (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps as our customers.
SeaPort-e Contract and Customer Satisfaction Point of Contact
Adam Green | Quality Assurance & Compliance Coordination Phone: +1-703-532-2008 | Fax: 703-532-6442 email: SeaPortemail@example.com
Before joining Betis Group, Inc. in 2007, Adam Green was an Air Force Communications Officer with experience leading software development projects, network and end-user support organizations, CIO organizational processes, and business process improvement efforts.
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance
Betis Group’s Program Management approach integrates Quality Assurance (QA) into every phase and activity of contract performance. Our Quality through Verification and Validation (QV2) methodology is in alignment with industry standards as established by the SEI CMM®, ISO-9001/2000, PMI and is based on the following principles:
- Make quality a part of the task from its inception
- Structure quality planning and reviews in the task requirements
- Apply QA within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) model
- Identify risks early and apply task and quality resources as needed to mitigate those risks
- Conduct quality reviews of services and deliverables in partnership with the Government Program Manager
- Aggressively use metrics, trend analysis, and lessons learned to evaluate performance
Betis Group’s experience shows that the best way to ensure the client receives the highest quality products and services is to institute processes and procedures that provide quality reviews and oversight on an ongoing basis. Jointly agreed upon performance metrics are critical to this effort for each quality control action. This will provide the basis for how we will measure success and respond to and remediate identified problems. Contract and TO performance will be assessed based on these metrics. The Program Management Team communicates frequently to identify potential issues with performance and determines solutions to address any performance issues.
A comprehensive, well-practiced QA process enables us to identify potential problems early. This cost-effective approach applies to multiple technical environments, is non-adversarial, and promotes timely delivery of quality products and services.
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance
At present, there no task orders on this contract.