Betis Group offers Datacom Systems Network Taps, Network Packet Brokers, and custom engineering and installation services directly and through GSA Advantage. Visit our GSA site for contract number GS-35F-382BA.
Manufactured in in the United States, Datacom Systems offers industry-leading technology for network monitoring and traffic analysis, intrusion defense, and load balancing. Each device undergoes a rigorous four-part QA process that includes an overnight burn in.
Datacom’s attention to product reliability results in a success rate of over 99.9% in the field. With a variety of features to meet your technical and price requirements, these are just some of the capabilities Datacom Systems products offer:
- In-line Taps with latency of < 10ns
- Out-of-band SPAN input
- Capture error packets
- Filter specific traffic to one or more ports (e.g., database, VoIP, Port 80)
- Aggregate, replicate, filter, and load balance traffic
- Appliances and other tools can be removed with no link interruption
- Connect copper appliances to a fiber network and vice versa
- Create high-availability with 4-to-24-port devices offering speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps to 10Gbps
Learn More – Download these Tutorials